10 February 2011

First Craft Fair

I took the decision to start attending craft fairs in order to supplement my income.  My first one is in a month's time, and although I've visited a few to get the lay of the land, I'm a bit nervous about it because I don't really know what to expect.

I'm also concerned that I have too many items. I have all my different paintings represented in different formats - greetings cards, framed prints, limited edition prints, fridge magnet, key rings and mounted prints.  I don't know if I'll be able to fit them all onto my table.


Just writing this is making me aware of how much I still need to do - including price labelling and finding white cloths or sheets to cover the table.


I'll get there, and I might even make a profit. I have to think positively.

Image: Black Cuillin, oil on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment